View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2009, 01:48   #23
Rumpel Felt

Send a message via MSN to Rumpel Felt
UPS is a rouge criminal organization run by the Russian mafia in co-operation with Al-Qaeda, the CIA and the FBI....and MI5, and the creators of Toy Story.

Brokerage fees are pure bullshit. It's mind blowing that companies can be allowed to shaft you like this....just because they can. Back in the day it may have been all in the name of fair trade. But in the internet age, a guy showing up at your door and demanding a hundred bucks or you lose your shit (which you couldn't have got any other way) is not really fair or negociable.

I will say that probably the best hands down for ordering anything online I've seen is Tiger Direct. $3.99 for regular shipping on anything. My laptop earlier this year came in a box that could have easily held a whole desktop rig. Only cost me $3.99 and I got it in like 2 days. For some reason they use UPS....but they've got them bitch slapped or something cause they haven't tried to pull any shit on me. Aside from being complete morons and leaving a box that says "Best Computer Deals Anywhere" in my fucking driveway and walking away....

Last edited by Rumpel Felt; October 5th, 2009 at 16:51..
Rumpel Felt is offline   Reply With Quote