View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2009, 13:22   #4
* AV revoked *
KND's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Downtown Montreal
You actually don't need any license to buy and sell toys which all of us doing in here all the time but you need license to import those toys. It's pretty hard when we talk about import but again once it gets into country then it's another complete story.

I would suggest you get Age Verified if you are 18 years old then you will know how easy we can get our toys. You would never imagine how many toys gun that people on this forum has.


Last edited by KND; May 31st, 2009 at 13:27..
KND is offline   Reply With Quote