View Single Post
Old May 26th, 2009, 01:35   #19
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw
Location: Mississauga, ON -- The Brotherhood Of Eternal Sleep
Originally Posted by NoGear View Post
thanks from the clear up you just saved me a few logs short of a log house.
as i was saying jg is a great brand good internals with a low fps spring to give it a long lasting life. upgrade ready.
Are we talking about the same JGs? The quality of their internals is just slightly better than what it used to be (which was very hit or miss). I'd say their closer to 6 or 7 outta 10. But for the "low FPS spring" I doubt that since most chinese clones come with about 360-450fps springs, which is anything but "low fps". They shoot too hot and hard for what the mechboxes are made for and the chances of them cracking are ALOT higher. Thats one thing that made the chinese clones so popular with noobs who didnt know better. The fact they can have a gun that shoots 400fps -/+ outta the box, without knowing what that can actually do to the internals.

Originally Posted by Ashton View Post

Though, seriously, all it takes is an afternoon of browsing the stickies.
Well thats the reason for them being stickied. And isn't it a shame when even THAT isn't enough for some people? (not directed to the OP here, just a general comment). Well its like the old saying "What a world we live in when common sense is no longer common." - George Carlin.
My trust is in whiskey, in weed and in Slayer, its GODDAMN ELECTRIC - Pantera

Originally Posted by Pliskin View Post
This is the equivalent to knocking on deaths door and blowing his head off with a shotgun.

Last edited by Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw; May 26th, 2009 at 01:38..
Rock 'N' Roll Outlaw is offline   Reply With Quote