View Single Post
Old May 21st, 2009, 18:08   #2
Donster's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ontario
you can get any gun you want after you become age verified. basically, you met with an ASC "rep" and prove that you are 18+. Once you do that, you can contact a retailer on this site (to get a new gun), or browse the classified section (to get a used gun). As for importation, the stock should be allowed, its the receiver that isn't. so i think you have your importation facts wrong. as for which Kar98k to get for airsoft, get the Tanaka Kar98k. its is THE BEST kar98k in airsoft bar none.
(SFW:Check out this band!)
Donster is offline   Reply With Quote