View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2009, 16:58   #114
Originally Posted by hot_shot under fire View Post
I go to the gun range every Sunday to shoot a .22, but its never with my dad. Since I don't believe in god, My parents say its fine if I don't go to church aslong as I believe in a higher power. Since I believe in a higher power, I go to the gun range when they go to church, and they let me use the guns there because they know im no idiot when it comes to firearm safety.

I know the rules of 18+ are put out to protect us minors, but its not your jobs to inforce that rule. You are to advise me and others that its against the law. I know that it is, but as stated before, the firearm in question will NOT be mine. It will be my dads (hes 42 with all the proper papers showing he is aloud to fire a rifle). Untill the time comes to when im 18 and have everything in order and am aloud to use the firearm, I am only aloud to use it when im in a safe area with my father who says its OK to fire the firearm. The police in my area know of this and they are fine with it as long as I practice proper safety.

Im not interested in cars, I have no use for driving a car because everything is close by. The legion where I go to army cadets is only 5 minutes away from my house, and my school is only 20 minutes away.

My sights are firmly set on this project, so you can either help me, or not post at all in this thread. Its as simple as that.

Thank-you for your time, and I hope you actually read this whole post.

And just as a last remark, pusangani, nobody asked you for your "dumb ass" remarks. That explaining your Official ASC "Dumb Ass" title. Your replies are compleatly pointless, and are not even worth reading.
Wait, wait, wait....

Did you just say that you (a 14 year old) shoot your fathers (not your) gun, when he isnt there?

I'm not gun exopert, but that sounds pretty illegal to me...

also, Calm down.... being an ass-hat on the ASC will get you no where, I think Kalnarlen is a nice guy, with a good point, so screw it, i thought you were a little more mature since some of you "M700 murder" posts, but apperently not...

I suggest that if you ever want anyone to ever help you with anything, you take a serious think about where your heading...
It's better to light a candle, than to curse the darkness

Chinese proverb

Last edited by theguy; May 12th, 2009 at 17:01..