View Single Post
Old May 11th, 2009, 18:36   #79
coach
aka coachster

First off, high FPS does not make your gun any better. High FPS is not god! FPS limits are just that, a limit and not a goal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marsoncoleman View Post
but g&g doesn't have as much fps
So what? At that FPS, it will shoot better stock than the Kraken. High FPS is not god!

Quote:
so arr you saying the the g&g AK would shoot farther and more accurate than the kraken? G&g only shoots 300-330
Most likely. So what if it is only 300-330. A stock marui at 280fps will most likely out range and be more accurate than a Kraken. High FPS is not god!

Quote:
what bout distance?
G&G will out range the Kraken. FPS does not solely determine your distance! High FPS is not god!

Quote:
if i have a heavy trigger how many bb's should i be going though in a match with an assualt rifle? so i know how many mags to get?
Depends. I've played skirms where I used 10+1 m4 midcaps (110-190rds each) 8 pistol mags, and 8 grenades in one drawn out skirmish. I've also used as few as 5 mid caps 1 pistol mag and a few grenades for an entire day at Boarder Wars II where there were many intensive fire fights.

Quote:
would i be able to go thorugh 50,000 bb's with the kraken? and it still be working?>"
Probably not without proper preventative and regular maintenance.

Quote:
ok, am i better off going with the kraken with 3 mags or spending an extra 50$ -60$and getting a g&g m16
spend the extra money. get age verified. shop in the classifieds for used midcaps.

Quote:
and the m16 with no extra mags

im all about the range would the G&g m16 (360) fps be able to shoot longer distances than the kraken (370)?
again, High FPS is not god! but yes, the G&G will out range the Kraken. 10 fps is nothing to be concerned about.

Quote:
would 450 round mag be enough for a round you think?
Depends but most likely. And you'll give away your position because it makes an awful racket. Plus the winding sucks balls after the first few times!

Quote:
so would a 450 hi-cap + 3, 600 round hi-caps be a bit ridicoulous?
Yes!