View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2009, 18:45   #30
asexual lumbricus terrestris
Send a message via MSN to yuhaoyang
Originally Posted by Crunchmeister View Post
Maybe you should actually know what you're talking about before dispensing 'advice'.

The Mach 1 and 007 G&G guns are identical in every way to the full metal line of G&G guns, including a metal upper receiver. The only difference is the clear lower to conform to Canadian import regulations. The rest of the externals are high grade metal parts.

The CAS versions have the same internals as the high end models, only have a fibre-reinforced nylon uppper receiver, and the tinted lower receiver. The externals are of a lower grade metal, but are still of good quality comparable to other clone guns like JG and such. Their internals are identical to the Mach 1, 007 and regular all metal G&G guns.

Heh, oops XD. My bad memory. I thought I had read somewhere that the outer metal bits was from their mid-line and the CAS versions had combatmachine parts? And the entire mechbox was from their top-tech division correct?
Originally Posted by Deftonius View Post
I'll bet Ronan was the one who sent that email.
Originally Posted by Wilson View Post
The chinese steal everything. Haven't seen an original idea come out of that country yet.
yuhaoyang is offline   Reply With Quote