View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2009, 21:11   #2
Darklen's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Red Deer, AB
Send a message via MSN to Darklen
VAT is only charged if you live in England, maybe the EU. You'll probably have to pay GST on the declared value once it arrives.
ASC & RAAT Age Verifier for Red Deer & Area Alberta
Darklen is offline   Reply With Quote