View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2009, 22:53   #8
kalnaren's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Oakville, Ontario
No, you are way, way WAY off the mark.

The license is a Firearms Business License (for which you need an established, actual brick-and-mortar building) with a special license to import movie props (which, last time I heard, were not being issued anymore). The license also costs several thousand a year.

"Someone in a Prius tried to race me at a stop sign the other day. I couldn't believe it. I had him for the first 100 feet or so but I can only walk so fast."
kalnaren is offline