View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2009, 22:52   #5
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"
pusangani's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Scarbrah, Ontario
no you cannot use your PAL or RPAL for importing airsoft, you must have a Business Firearm Licence (BFL) to do so, and it is hard to get one as you must actually own a prop company or be involved in film/tv production to even have your application considered.

pusangani is offline