View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2009, 22:51   #2
cumpulsive masturbator
burningashes's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2008
You need a business firearms license and you will never get it cuz the RCMP is retarded. And you cant have it for personal use cuz you need to have a business location that is not ur home. THE END.
burningashes is offline