View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2009, 15:13   #67
Originally Posted by Brian McIlmoyle View Post
Posting in a public forum about a private deal is like saying

"I don't trust you so I want the world to see I have a deal ongoing with you so I have back up when it goes sour"

If you did not trust this fellow with your money you should not have purchased in the first place. If you did.. Then wait, Your purchase is on its way and will be delivered when it arrives.

Is it any wonder most small scale retailers last about 6 months before they get fed up and quit offering public sales.. and go 100% private and off ASC.

Retailers are sticking their necks out with each and every gun they sell. So pay them the respect they deserves and shut up about your deals and wait.
Good point. It makes me so annoyed when people get pissed, post in a sales thread, and PM spam a retailer 3 times a week because their gun is 2 days late.

People, back off and be patient. When a retailer says "it should take 3-4 weeks".. wait 4 weeks, send ONE PM, and wait another week before sending one. Retailers will get back to you. Filling their PM and e-mail inbox with "where is my gun" after 4 days is retarded. We all know how flukey it can be importing. Be glad these people are getting what you want at all.

"Someone in a Prius tried to race me at a stop sign the other day. I couldn't believe it. I had him for the first 100 feet or so but I can only walk so fast."
kalnaren is offline   Reply With Quote