Thread: Gun help
View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2009, 20:27   #4
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Montreal
Originally Posted by GSK88 View Post
Best bet is to take your ICS to a gun doc. Another possibility is to get a metal body (Need to be verified for this) but this is the more expensive route. Trust me, taking your gun to a well known doc is probably going to be MUCH cheaper than a new gun.
I have already done this, and honestly there is nothing they can do.. I would end up spending like $400 in repairs and for that money i can just buy an even better gun...
i really like this but i would like some more info about it
Wolf13 is offline   Reply With Quote