Thread: Which SnipeR?
View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2009, 14:49   #7
kalnaren's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Oakville, Ontario
True, at 14 you won't find anywhere to play. 90% of games are 18+, and the remaining 10% 16+; and there are very, very few exceptions to that.

Not only that, very few if any games allow a novice on the field with a high powered rifle.

Best bet is to save your money, and then in 4 years dump a lot of it into a really awesome starting kit.

"Someone in a Prius tried to race me at a stop sign the other day. I couldn't believe it. I had him for the first 100 feet or so but I can only walk so fast."
kalnaren is offline   Reply With Quote