View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2009, 13:53   #28
a.k.a. Palucol
Originally Posted by hot_shot under fire View Post
Well, I know ths is a dead thread, but I would rather not make a new one.

I have done some more research on this subject and I have a basic buying list.

-Canada C7 Magazine-$45.00 eack from Mach1Airsoft
-Butt Rubber-$15.00 from Mach1Airsoft
-G&P M4/M16 metal accessories set-$35.00 from
-G&P M4/M16 Ejector port cover-$3.00 from

I am going with G&G for sure now, but now I am torn between 2 guns. One from Mach1Airsoft, and one from 007Airsoft.

I could get the G&G CAS VERSION: GR16 A4 BEGINNER PACKAGE from Mach1Airsoft, or I could get the G&G GR16 A3 from 007Airsoft.

I believe they both have a fixed stock. The only differance is the price, the quality of the externals, and the lower reciever. The lower reciever of the A3 is a replica Canadian C8 lower reciever, while the A4 is just a normal G&G lower reciever.

I may go for the G&G GR16 A3 but the only problem is that it is a fixed stock. If this is so, how can I make a close replica of the C7A2? Would I have to buy a new lower reciever that is compatible with a new butt stock? If this is so, I will end up going with the G&G CAS VERSION: GR16 A4 BEGINNER PACKAGE. If im saving $80.00 that will have to go twords a new lower reciever, than I will go with the G&G CAS VERSION: GR16 A4 BEGINNER PACKAGE. If the G&G GR16 A3 does have a removeable stock, than I will buy that. Does anyody have any information about this?

Here is the link to the G&G GR16 A3-

Here is a link to the G&G CAS VERSION: GR16 A4 BEGINNER PACKAGE-

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: What does fixed stock mean. Sorta a really nooby question, but I have my own idea of what it means, I just need the real meaning.

You are only upgrading the externals of the gun....I thought you were gonna upgrade the internals....wich will cost you alot more

"A workout isn't easy, but neither is being fat, make the right choice"