View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2009, 21:17   #18
Official ASC "Dumb Ass"
Originally Posted by Tugg View Post
ok well looking at some reviews on this website, i have found out, that your an asshole. (pusangani)

but after reading those posts, everyone says get the kraken, but i have yet to hear a reason. all ive heard is that the broxa has mag problems, and in my mind so does the kraken (its too small) so as far as im concerned, i like the looks of the broxa more so if it does give me trouble, mags cost the same, so why not get the one i like more right?

you referring to me? asshole?

a simple search of this very website will tell you all you need to know about the Aftermath Kraken, there are already several threads discussing this gun, and it is the standard recommendation for ppl starting out with a small budget.

what you are asking for is a spoonfeeding, which is something we here at ASC do not condone.

I've owned the Lycaon and the Kraken, and the kraken is wayyy better in every department except for looks as that is up to the user.

In the end, it is up to you yes, so do whatever you want, if you want to ignore good advice then go right ahead.
pusangani is offline   Reply With Quote