Thread: Airsoft Sniper
View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2009, 15:24   #33
Originally Posted by King Cobra View Post
Thank's Turn Bull for the information. Rickbo, Thank you aswell. Paintball has much less restrictions then Airsoft I've noticed but I think that's because most Paintball gun's dont even look a bit real... And in most situation's are not as dangerous as a Airsoft gun as they usually dont clock over 350 FPS. My dad and I went paintballing a couple time's together before I actually got into it cause he's the one who got me into it... Would a field let me play if my dad was with me playing?
I doubt they will even allow u play even if your father play with u. They like to enforce 18+ in most fields. some place will accept 16 but I don't know if there is one with except Xtreme tactics in Winnipeg but they don't allow sniper. But u are lucky to have dad support u. Just wait 4 years more to access all location. Or try to find place that accept 16+ with rental so u can try out different guns like I do before I decide my gun. Sniper don't always is best role for Airsoft game. Most operation has CQB involved.
my english is bad. however, It don't make up different on your ignorance.
Deaf_shooter is offline   Reply With Quote