View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2009, 10:30   #60
HaZarD SFD

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJay View Post
lol jeese guys.

1) anyone who went and say, formatted or spent the night searching for new uber viruses etc - seriously u guys are idiots - u know anything about computes ud know that a fucked up webby can't be done by an automated virus - far to complicated to switch www. addresses that specifically without human control - then take over everyone who logs into that website getting round every single virus program ever invented... need i go on lol?

2) anyone who did this and also had a decent virus scanner and firewall - even bigger idiot

3) anyone who thinks their life has been destroyed by not having access to ASC for 1 bloody night - even bigger bigger idiot

lol - guys relax - our shit is safe and when u think about it - I'm sure the flamers are just pissed that they were taken in like the rerst of us haha

nice one ASC! :P
Yeah some ppl are morons but since everyone on here says its back to normal and for some reason I cant log in at all on the normal address and currently are using secure.airsoftcanada.com I dunno wtf is wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
Airsoft Canada's service is provided "as is" without warranty implied or express.

That being said I find it funny that three quarters of the most vocal complaints come from non-site supporters.

It's a joke. It's over. Suck it up.
Eat my bag as I cant use www.airsoftcanada.com AT ALL I guess you dont read well. as it still redirects and give input errors.

Aww muffin does that Site Supporter badge give you the right of assholyness? I Support the site by being here and being active.

Yeah Im pissed, Yes im venting, It was a good joke but all in all if its fixed then why am I still having probs