View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2009, 17:02   #18
Classic Army G36 all the way. I've compared it to both the Jg and TM G36s, and the CA one beats them hands down for external quality. And I mean by a lot.

The internals are very good also. I fired over 25,000 rounds through mine without any failure. CA internals have come a really long way. I'd say at this point they're pretty damned close to TM. Definetly better than JG. Mine also chronied 315 stock, which is stock CA.

Originally Posted by ZacherAC View Post
Last point is battery on my CA G36. I had to go w/ a 8.4v 4500mAh battery to keep it going all day. Either that or you need a none custom made battery. all custom made batteries either 8.4 or 9.6 would not fire this gun over more then 5 times. Of course getting the larger battery pack required a change to the ButtStock to accomoade the sub C batteries.

My two cents.
I've run my stock CA36 on a 8.4v, 1500mah mini all day. Check the quality of your wires.

"Someone in a Prius tried to race me at a stop sign the other day. I couldn't believe it. I had him for the first 100 feet or so but I can only walk so fast."
kalnaren is offline   Reply With Quote