View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2009, 22:59   #6
Red Wine & Adderall
Its most likely they think they can claim it as an antique to ship it through customs, however this is not the case. There are quiet a few retailers out there that claim that they can get items through customs and will give you a random arbitrary number that they claim is a statistic. For example they might tell you that 99% of their Canadian clientel always recieve airsoft guns, unless their shipping purely clear or cansoft based airsoft guns I would say that they are just BSing you to take your money away. Keep in mind the terms of service for the specific website you linked.

Canadian Orders
Here at ECA we are willing to work with Canadian customers. Yes, we can ship to Canada, but due to strict customs and regulations, there is always a 1% chance that the order will be seized and not returned. We are not responsible if this happens. If you need more information about this, feel free to give us a call any time. But as of now yes we will ship orders to canada, just please remember, you are ordering at your own risk. East Coast Airsoft Inc. is not responsible for any lost, stolen, damaged, or seized packages going
to Canada.
Taken directly from there website, as it stands from what I gather, once the parcel leaves their hands, they clear their names of all responsibility. Once you have paid, they have your money, why should they care?

I can offer you no information in regards to the airsoft gun you initially asked as the retailer does not disclose what brand it is. That alone should be a large red flag when a retailer isnt willing to tell you what brand an item is but continues to boast its quality.

I would recommend emailing them and asking them the brand, atleast that will give you a place to start.

"Its only a little bit on fire"

Last edited by TokyoSeven; March 13th, 2009 at 23:03..
TokyoSeven is offline   Reply With Quote