View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2009, 15:23   #3
Originally Posted by kalnaren View Post
Under 18, nowhere. The Canadian airsoft community tries very hard to regulate the sale of airsoft guns to those who are 18 years and older. You will not find help on this board on how to obtain one otherwise.
not to mention that any airsoft gun you try to order from outside of canada has the very high possibility of being seized and destroyed and you will not get your money back and your house will be blacklisted. That means that ANY mail coming to your house will be opened and searched

Originally Posted by kalnaren View Post
Illegal, no. Bad idea? Probably. The cops will most likely sieze your guns at the least... at the most charge you with posession of a prohibited device.
see this is something that has always confused me. if i get pulled over for speeding on my way to an airsoft game. and the police happens to see the gun cases or inquire or anything, what is to stop him from taking my guns away and arresting me for possession of a prohibited device? i thought airsoft was legal to own because it wasn't considered a replica or a pellet gun, but just not 100% safe to import as most CBSA agents would just consider it a pellet gun.
(SFW:Check out this band!)
Donster is offline   Reply With Quote