View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2009, 08:36   #39
Had a great time at the convention, even if I barely spoke to anyone or you know interacted, took me quite a bit to just take in all of the stuff that was going on at the convention, blew me away.

I followed your advice and got myself a gr16 G&G m4 from the fellows at velocity arms and (i believe, but I'm not going to go out on a limb there) some CADPAT.

Still trying to figure out the intricacies of it- mostly having a hell of a time with the dust cover and getting to adjust my hop up...

I was getting comfortable with it in the forest that backs up onto my property last night
and i found that the bbs weren't always feeding properly after a couple of hours... could this be the battery in -degree weather? It was feeding just fine from my low cap mags before in the cold. (Speaking of which, what is the actual way to load a low cap magazine? Do i push in bb by bb? I feel like that's what I should be doing but can't help but think there's a more ingenious method of doing it

As well how should I go about painting the clear bottom part? I don't really feel the need to but i figure it would be a fun experience to do.

I got age verified at this event so hopefully that gets processed soon... the next thing I'd like to do is get some sort of chest rig if possible and purchase some more low cap magazines (I have 2 right now).

Thanks for all of your help
phantastik is offline   Reply With Quote