View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2009, 03:12   #10
uMadd, Padd?
Send a message via MSN to PaddMadd
Originally Posted by Skladfin View Post
well, before you go to a HUGE MILSIM with HUNDREDS of people, you should really go to a small game first and see what its REALLY like.

sure, you can use your .12 ULTRA SONIC UBER BBs, but other people will outrange you by a huge margin. It's not a backyard airsoft with 30 feet engagement range.
Don't get me wrong, I have been in airsoft games with 4-5 people before, and they weren't exactly "backyard battles".

I guess I should have mentioned The BB's in question aren't just Wal-Mart 2-for-1 specials, they are made of a lighter plastic than regular .12gr's, which means the BB is actually slightly bigger which produces a higher velocity by having a better fit in the barrel. Sure, they may not have accuracy that .20gr's have, but they would be better in a CQB firefight having more velocity am I right? I am still going to putchase some .20gr's, I just wanted to make sure I wouldn't be breaking the rules by having these.

Oh, and I'll change the avatar, I must have saved it a couple weeks ago when I was perusing the site and forgot where it was from.
Originally Posted by pusangani View Post
Did he not pay his ASC bill this month?
PaddMadd is offline   Reply With Quote