View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2009, 18:37   #3
Long_Bong's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Canada
Originally Posted by Neil_N View Post
Just got to thinking when I'm in Europe this summer if I was to buy a full metal AEG could I bring the gun minus any restricted parts home with me then ship the metal receiver to someone with a firearms business licence. That way Iím not personally importing any restricted parts and as far as the government is concerned no law has been broken? This way I could possibly save a couple hundred bucks or even more if I was to get a PTW since it would be allot cheaper over there.

Thanks in advance for the help and sorry if this has been asked but I couldnít think of what title it might have had believe me I tried
Or ship the restricted part to your new address. It like the lottery, it may go thru or may not, but the consequence are less painfull that trying your luck with a border agent...
Long_Bong is offline   Reply With Quote