View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2009, 17:16   #1
Neil_N's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Creemore ont
would this be legal

Just got to thinking when I'm in Europe this summer if I was to buy a full metal AEG could I bring the gun minus any restricted parts home with me then ship the metal receiver to someone with a firearms business licence. That way I’m not personally importing any restricted parts and as far as the government is concerned no law has been broken? This way I could possibly save a couple hundred bucks or even more if I was to get a PTW since it would be allot cheaper over there.

Thanks in advance for the help and sorry if this has been asked but I couldn’t think of what title it might have had believe me I tried
I am now a proud Google user.

Originally posted by CDN_Stalker
"How long does it take a monkey with a wooden leg to kick the seeds out of a dill pickle?"
Neil_N is offline   Reply With Quote