View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2009, 10:28   #3
happytit's Avatar
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Montreal
Send a message via MSN to happytit
99% of the time if a mag has more than 150 rnd's they are windup mags.

now just a sugestion

i call high caps " high craps"
you might want to look into midcaps.
they are less prone to feeding problems.

i play with my G36c and HK416 with "mag" brand midcaps and love them.

so if you have the money might want too invest in those.
and they are not too expensive.

i know they make AK midcaps

just make shure they are compatible with your cyma

[MTX]HappyTiT Recon rifleman
Primary Weapons // G36c, HK416
Secondary Weapons // Glock 18C

Last edited by happytit; February 16th, 2009 at 10:32..
happytit is offline   Reply With Quote