View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2009, 10:55   #3
Azathoth's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Red Deer
Send a message via MSN to Azathoth
Originally Posted by ILLusion View Post
1) IF you have a PAL
2) IF you have an ITAR export permit from the US
3) IF you can convince the customs officer that the receiver is real steel
4) IF you have it stamped with readily identifiable registration numbers
5) IF you register those stamped numbers and the receiver as a firearm as it enters the country....

... then yes. You could get it across legally. But if the officer finds out that it's for airsoft, they could charge you for attempting to fraud customs, which could potentially land you with criminal charges.

Is all of that work, trouble, and risk worth it to save $100-$200?
An addition to part 2, you forgot to mention

and the receiver has been modified to only allow semi; full auto is banned in Canada
Do you know what ruins airsoft?
(Chair), (Drama), (Air), (Sugar) softers, filthy casuals
Originally Posted by mcguyver View Post
it would appear I am not first up in this gang-bang
WANTED PTW Receiver PRIME, STG, Factory
Azathoth is offline   Reply With Quote