View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2009, 16:19   #17
Originally Posted by L473ncy View Post
Finally. Come on. Think about it. The rest of your generation is ruining it for you. You can't say that you haven't noticed the trend toward girls being sluts and guys with their jeans down to their ankles, wearing the durag and stupid baseball cap.
Worse, now the trend is wearing girl jeans.

I honestly haven't seen or felt much negativity from ASC members towards me or other minors. Darklen and TCLP have been a help so far in regards to local advice but I have yet to attend an event of any sort. I find it annoying that I can't use the classifieds but I don't mind cause I can get AV'd in just over a year.

I think it's a necessary precaution especially with the fragility of the sport here. Think of the bad light it would shed on the community if some 16 year old R-tard went and shot an airsoft gun at homeless person or something stupid like that and they found that he got the gun from someone here. Or worse, he blames this community for "inspiring" him to do it or some stupid shit like that. You'd be surprised what people will do to try and stay out of trouble.