New to Airsoft
Hey everyone, Im RS. I am new to airsoft, and I am planning on buying either an electric or Spring M9 pistol from walmart or a different retailer.
I have a bunch of questions:
1. What are some good brand names of airsoft weapons that are under $100?
2. Do I need a license to own an Airsoft gun? (I am only 13 years old)
3. Where could I go to buy an Airsoft gun other than walmart in Toronto, Ontario?
4. Are there any types of laws that prohibit the use of an Airsoft gun in a Residential area, also can they be used indoors (a House)
5. Are their any organized Airsoft games that are in Toronto and allow 13 year olds into?