View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2009, 15:25   #39
Old School Punk
Okay the "Less Polls" option was funny, but really it is only my second poll, really. Sorry I am just having some fun.

Before my first airsoft game, I felt a little intimidated, really, seeing most guys were just over 1/2 my age and looked reasonably fit. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to keep up with them at all, especially in the hot humid weather with full gear on.
Hey Crunchmeister; this is exactly where I am at. I am 43 years old and I figure that I am in okay health. I quit smoking 15 years ago (still miss it), and I do own stocks in Ron Bacardi Rum Company, but overall I think that I can hold my own doing physical stuff with just about anybody. 6'-0" 225 lbs with bad knees.

I am just concerned that when I go to my first Airsoft game next Summer, and I show up just to find out that everyone there is built like an Army Ranger and able to do Iron Man Triathlon at the drop of a hat.

If the later turns out to be true, I am going to get my ass handed to me in a big way. (probably get it handed to me if they are a bunch of Bub Slugs!)

Last edited by Old School Punk; February 5th, 2009 at 16:03..
Old School Punk is offline   Reply With Quote