View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2009, 22:04   #101
Official Crybaby Chairsofter
Originally Posted by georgehutchison View Post
good story, I am not the best at writing either but i did manage to read it. By the way guys, this is kamikaze33 6th post on our forum. Remember when our moms taught us, if you dont have something nice to say dont say anything at all. My experiences at paintball fields have always been playing airsoft. Wasaga beach always takes care of us but the Soldier Gear staff in Angus are really the cats ass.
I guess I have been lucky never really got into paintball. Just straight into airsoft and for the most part everyone i play with is great.
Sorry but if he wants to make a point, good or bad, the minimum he can do is take the time to spell it out properly. All the tools are there for him to do so. No one is asking perfect English. Shit spelling like this shows a total lack of respect for the audience he is aiming at. It also makes him look like a illiterate retard.

Now back to the thread. Oh and i find airsoft to give me more of the thrill that i look for than paintball.
Originally Posted by Mr.Shiney View Post
Yes it is hard to find an Instructor that teaches how to Finger, Suck, Squeeze and Blow all at the same time.