View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2009, 02:19   #3
cbcsteve
Nice Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amos View Post
fouder mister printer the Nowing ones complane of my book the fust edition had no stops I put in A Nuf here and thay may peper and solt it as they plese
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,............................ .................................................. .......,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,....... .................................................. .................................................. ...........................................!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!......................................... .......................!!!!!!!!!!!................ .................................................. ......!!!!!!...................................... ............................................!..... .................................................. ................................................., ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,...............????????????????????????.. .............
Okay usually I don't like to post in people's dispute

But seriously Amos what in the world is that?

Either you lost it or thats a work of art