View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2009, 02:06   #1
Nice Guy
MP9 - Digital Pocket Video Recorder

Brief Intro
My little MP9 spy camera pen, which I stumbled upon at my favourite DS Cart/Goodies/Cheap Fun asian gadgets place you probably all know or should know: Deal Extreme

Item Location:

Personal Review

Easy to use just press and hold the button until you see a light at the back and attach it on and you are ready to go.

Here are some videos I took at Defcon Paintball. Granted they are not the best quality and when you run too fast you get the wind blowing in the mic making you sound like a UFO.

I attached this onto my goggles and found it to be quite secure. Though when I rendered the video it felt like "Cloverfield" and in low lights it is terrible. This camera is better to be used when set down as it records the sound a little better but still not superb.

cbcsteve, redarms, $Merc$, and (Forgot your name )
2 vs 2 - Save the VIP

cBcSteve vs. Redarms
1 vs 1 - Pistol Match

Test out Outside in Sunlight

Overall Review

Price: 4/5
Ease of Use: 5/5
Build Quality: 4/5
Picture Quality: 3/5 (Need well lit enviroment)
Sound Quality: 3/5
Usefulness: 4/5
Overall Rating: 76%
- Also keep in mind this score is in comparison with other small video cameras which are quite hard to find that are inexpensive and easy to use
- A Decent score for such a small camera with sound recording capabilities

If you are looking for a cheap and inexpensive way to record your Airsoft games and you don't really care for superb quality then this is your best choice. But if you are looking for very smooth and very nice quality then go for the Tachyon XC Action/ Helmet Cam
- Pistolero Steve -

Last edited by cbcsteve; February 1st, 2009 at 16:10..
cbcsteve is offline   Reply With Quote