View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2009, 17:09   #5
Amos's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Tokushima, Japan
Well the best way would be to under-study a film gun-wrangler for 4 years until you're able to do it by yourself and lisenced, from there you gotta open a brick and morter movie-supply store, then apply for the lisence. IF you're approved for the license, you can import airsoft from the united states under very strict restrictions.
Custom Builds:
Amos is offline