View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2009, 12:57   #24
Originally Posted by coachster View Post
No. Paint will not see any of my guns. They have enough paint transfer from the old Flag Raiders as it is.

Factory paint and all metal glory!
Yes, because of course I meant everyone with a black gun will apply an additional coat of black paint

Originally Posted by Thenooblord View Post
i know where i can get 10 30 round MP5 mags, but its 80 bucks, and i can get 200 round hicaps for only 18, so thats way cheaper >.< anyways, where can i find these equipment guidelines. ive looked over the site, but im noob, and i dont know where everything is yet, i just joined like 2 days ago.
If you want to use a hi-cap. Hi-caps have disadvantages. You have to wind them, and IMO especially in milsim, they make a very distinctive rattle making it very difficult to move quietly. Besides, reloading in the middle of a firefight is totally fun! I also don't like them because they don't encourage trigger control. Nothing pisses me off more in a game than getting hosed at with a 10 second burst by some nob with a 400 round mag in an assault rifle or SMG.

"Someone in a Prius tried to race me at a stop sign the other day. I couldn't believe it. I had him for the first 100 feet or so but I can only walk so fast."

Last edited by kalnaren; January 22nd, 2009 at 13:10..
kalnaren is offline   Reply With Quote