Thread: GBB Pistols
View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2009, 23:09   #6
Send a message via MSN to Amos
Originally Posted by cbcsteve View Post
Must convert another to the Pistolero

Pistols, pistols, pistols, so many to choose from yet so little money to choose only a few, thats my problem, I can't have them all but you can choose the right one for you.

HFC - Ho Feng Corp

HFC with my personal experience some have had worse but their Quality Control is by random most of the time I do get the leaky mag but that can be replaced easily by calling the place you got it from and replace it.

Good thing about HFC is they are relatively cheap and if you see someone charging over $250 for it, its not worth it as they shouldn't be priced so high since its not really an upgradeable gun.

Its a good place to start from if you want to fiddle with it but at some point something will break but while it lasts its a fun gun to use.

I would vouch for their HFC Glock 17 as they seem to be one of the only guns HFC got right as they shoot well and accurate and you can find replacement parts easily for it.

But if you are a premium pistol user then you would stay away from HFC cause you cannot upgrade it to look as sexy as other gun brands can
This isn't exactly true, it depends on what model.

Their Beretta's are pretty TM compatible, HFC makes some pretty half decent guns for the price... Just as long as they aren't the glocks. the HFC glocks are poorly machined crap.
Custom Builds:

Last edited by Amos; January 8th, 2009 at 23:12..
Amos is online now   Reply With Quote