View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2009, 18:42   #26
Originally Posted by MattG666 View Post
Well here we see biased from the airsofters lol. Well in all fairness, why would you want to be hardcore milsim when you can still be fairly aggressive and not get destroyed? I know people want to pretend, but at the same time don't people want some more excitement?
You don't have to play all hardcore speedball style to be considered aggressive.
about 80% of the games you attend will not be full mil-sim events, just for fun games and scrims, where you can run up and do whatever you want. your friends may have shown up to a mil-sim based event and tried to play more speedball style.
when i play i like to keep the mil-sim aspect, but every now and then i love to pop the C-mag in and run out with 2000 bbs flying in every direction. thats what the scrims are for!

paintball leave larger welts and i personally think hurts more, but that because i always get shot very close up in paintball. airsoft usually only hits you at longer distances
Originally Posted by White_knight View Post
Wildcard his gun is better than all of yours, he has magpul stuff on it, all the magpuls you can dream of. He has all of them. On his gun. I wish I had magpuls
Originally Posted by Curo View Post
Look at all the fucks no one gives Miles, look at them. There is a lot of fucks not being given.