I ordered a few products from them including Shemags, a neoprene mask, Oakley gloves clones, all of which I'm gladly satisfied.
However, their US BDU Tactical Nylon Duty Belt - desert Version is despicable.
The buckle broke on the first try.
* QUALITY IS 100% GUARANTEED
* This Duty Belt is perfect for wear with Field BDU / ACU, Jeans or Outdoor Clothing
* Durable Nylon Made that virtually unbreakable
Metal buckle allow secure belt fasting
* Full Belt Length is 47 inches. It is so adjustable that any waist less than 47 inches would fit
Belt width is 1 1/2 inches which is suitable for all Battle Dress Uniform
* Color : Desert Sand as pic shown
Truth is, the buckle is held together by clothing-like rivets which easily break off. The image below doesn't show it, mostly since the paint job isn't finished on the other side, but the rivets are less then an eighth wide. Take note that the lever needs 2 pounds of pressure to snap into the locking position, it broke after at least 5.
For the belt, I give it 5/5 as it is quite rigid, the buckle is a massive fail.
Always run, never think twice, live to fight another day and remember this simple saying: "You are not Superman, and you don't shit ammo out of your ass Monkey Boy!"
Only idiots throw rocks at authority. The smart ones are those that are behind authority, ready to stab it in the back.