Thread: Mopic airsoft
View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2008, 13:54   #59
Send a message via MSN to Goldman
Originally Posted by aZn_triXta07 View Post
If mopic hasn't shipped said items he shouldn't say he has.

If mopic knows he's going to be gone for a period of time he should say that. I recommend that he startup a blog on his website, just to document what he's up to so people won't keep sending him emails, it'll help cut down on the clutter in his inbox.

There's no FOR-SURE way to know if mopic has anything in-stock, who knows he could be just saying that so he knows what to get?

Gonna reply to both you and Lisa.

As for him knowing he'll be out of town, I'm not sure he gets much notice but I can't attest to anything like that, I just don't know.

As for the e-mails, yeah, if he is not shipping the item, then he shouldn't send it. If he intended to ship it, but missed the ship date he should notify, but again it all comes down to time, and how he manages it. My point is in the minority of events, there are hitches. The majority of sales seem to go on fine, this is the path he has taken. Speak with your money folks, if you don't like it, take it elsewhere.
Maybe you'll find someone else to help you. Maybe black mesa... THAT WAS A JOKE, ha ha, fat chance.

My Buy/Sell 1337ness rating
Goldman is offline   Reply With Quote