View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2008, 23:50   #1
China made stuff a concern here?

Call me strange but sometimes the weirdest ideas and questions just seem to pop in my mind and sometimes stay there unless answered...all while not under the influence of any substance btw, I sear!

I'm sure most of us, if not all of us, are made aware of the concerns over all those products coming out of China containing toxic chemicals that causes cancer, sterility, just about everything under the medical sun. Everything from food to toys has been scrutinized publicly over the news. Has anyone thought to look at airsoft stuff?

Not to light a flame on a sport thats already coming under fire from all kinds of sources and I don't mean to honestly. But would or should we be concerned as much as my next door neighbor who has a 3 year old kid with several China copies of the Transformers? Just about everything I have, I think, is China made and I'd like to see some little Headless Chickens running around me some day. Though I don't think I'll be stuffing a holster in my mouth taking in that melamine. Or is getting struck by lightening more of a concern to me?
"Hey I'm the first one to say its a great country but its a straaaaange culture. This is a place where gun store owners are given a list of stolen credit cards but not a list of CRIMINALS and MANIACS. And now they're thinking of banning toy guns...AND THEY'RE GONNA KEEP THE F**KING REAL ONES!"
-George Carlin 1937 - 2008 (RIP buddy)
HeadlessChicken is offline   Reply With Quote