Thread: Trustable site?
View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2008, 01:52   #14
johjoh

Send a message via MSN to johjoh
Quote:
Originally Posted by L473ncy View Post
Just ask an admin to change b-day.

As far as you being under 18, honestly just wait. You've got school don't you? So get a good education and subsequently a good job. To pay for this stuff (I've probably spent a good $800 on airsoft alone in the past 3 months, which believe me isn't a small amount of money, thats excluding things like BDU's and stuff like that from when I was younger)

Also it's nice that you admit to your mistakes instead of digging yourself into a deeper hole so I see you being a good player in the future. There is one way around this though, which is if your parents get verified and play with you. I believe there was a person under the name hitarosu (or some variation of that) who did that and got his dad to play with him (I think he was 16 at the time).

GL HF

EDIT: I did some looking into you and damn kid, you were an asshat back then I sincerely hope that you've matured like you say you have. Still it won't fly here, the rules have been set and we don't do case-by-case, we paint everything with one brush.

Hey man thanks very much and yes i promise you i will be a good little boy and go to school lmao i already started a co-op (witch is going to college i am in grade 11 only to be an eletrician shashing!!$$$$ lol so on the 3 parts i have to do at 16... ill have first one done

yes i was an ass i matured i promise and of course i will be some good player

i did ask an admin waiting for him to reply

and my parents bah my step-dad (my real dad past away in 2001 when i was 8 thats probably the cause of me being an ass hole for 8 years but i have to deal with it i face reality)
he got to 45 and got knee problems my mom? haha what a joke not worth mentionning shes scared of paintball and airsoft lol
johjoh is offline   Reply With Quote