Thread: Trustable site?
View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2008, 00:52   #14
Send a message via MSN to johjoh
Originally Posted by L473ncy View Post
Just ask an admin to change b-day.

As far as you being under 18, honestly just wait. You've got school don't you? So get a good education and subsequently a good job. To pay for this stuff (I've probably spent a good $800 on airsoft alone in the past 3 months, which believe me isn't a small amount of money, thats excluding things like BDU's and stuff like that from when I was younger)

Also it's nice that you admit to your mistakes instead of digging yourself into a deeper hole so I see you being a good player in the future. There is one way around this though, which is if your parents get verified and play with you. I believe there was a person under the name hitarosu (or some variation of that) who did that and got his dad to play with him (I think he was 16 at the time).

EDIT: I did some looking into you and damn kid, you were an asshat back then I sincerely hope that you've matured like you say you have. Still it won't fly here, the rules have been set and we don't do case-by-case, we paint everything with one brush.

Hey man thanks very much and yes i promise you i will be a good little boy and go to school lmao i already started a co-op (witch is going to college i am in grade 11 only to be an eletrician shashing!!$$$$ lol so on the 3 parts i have to do at 16... ill have first one done

yes i was an ass i matured i promise and of course i will be some good player

i did ask an admin waiting for him to reply

and my parents bah my step-dad (my real dad past away in 2001 when i was 8 thats probably the cause of me being an ass hole for 8 years but i have to deal with it i face reality)
he got to 45 and got knee problems my mom? haha what a joke not worth mentionning shes scared of paintball and airsoft lol
johjoh is offline   Reply With Quote