My Feedback on the new site design.
1) The new quick link box on the left;
- disfigure the look of the site. (Threads' list got smaller)
- Puts the big ass ad the comes with it in the spotlights. (Not subtle ads)
- Quick links? What's the real purpose of it? It's pretty much useless.
2) Like mentionned before, the content of the ads;
- They have nothing to do with airsoft.
- Credit score ads are still present.
I wanted to wait a couple of weeks before saying anything. I wanted to wait until the changes where pretty much fixed to avoid commenting on things that wouldnt last or would just be temporary.
Now, I know this is a privately owned site web and that I could just fuck off if I don't like the way it is but I wanted to state my views anyway. Honestly, I was ok with most of the changes, beside what I said in my second point. However, the big banner on the left that follows, what I think of a useless, quick link box pretty much disapointed me. It might sound exagerated but in my mind, this demonstrate pretty well where ASC is heading at. Looks like what was at start a few ideas to support ASC might just get transformed in something less helpful and less innocent, maybe.
Speculations aside, this big banner takes all the view space and is not needed. Even more so that it displays credit score and related shits. Please keep the design simple, the yesterday's version was perfect.
Specters Corporation, Private Military Company.
"Task Force Afghanistan, To your fallen comrade, salute!"