View Single Post
Old September 7th, 2008, 13:22   #16
kullwarrior's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Edmonton, AB, Canada
Originally Posted by Drache View Post
This comes directly from the Canada Firearms Center website!

Now, if the receiver showed only safe and semi, THEN theoretically with a PAL and a proper export permit from the United States you COULD then bring a metal body across.
you'll have to register it then, plus with all the crap and associated with firearm licensed in the end I don't think its worth it. (It worse than trying to import an airsoft thats between 407-500 fps)
kullwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote