View Single Post
Old August 26th, 2008, 18:30   #15
Originally Posted by IndiaSixTwo View Post
United Army Surplus did close due to bankruptcy. They went into recievership due to unpaid suppliers.
Could have been a mix of both? It was right around the time that Cabela's was moving in, but yeah they did have money troubles, and were going down fast. The rent on that place was probably rediculous since no one has hopped to the gun to buy the land for that place. Stupid thing is still there.

Originally Posted by CycloneCyno View Post
i was at cabellas there were some pretty good AEG's there but most of them were pretty shitty the only ones worth looking at there were probably the

Aftermath kraken and the TF9 (MP7) replica.

And the like somebody already said the handys are pretty good. i got a CO2 taurus there it was pretty good 380 fps and a great feel
The kraken is crappen'. Since ALL that S.I.R/Cabelas is garbage clear guns, the kraken is no stranger. While it has a olive drab foregrip stock and grip, the rest of it is clear. But it is the best of the crap there I must say. Things must have changed as well because I have never seen a MP7 (well... its a tactical force clear MP7, but that doesnt count..)
The only thing that Cabelas has that is decent is the SW40F. It functions like a real gun and is sweet and all, but its crap clear again.... so 120 buck aint going to you Crapbelas... (They selection for airsoft even blows in Cabelas grand forks location.. so what do we expect)

And Flea-ish, what is OO?
Contradiction is offline   Reply With Quote