View Single Post
Old August 12th, 2008, 22:30   #31
likes touching tralalas
Yannos's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Je me souviens
Find out who have interred in infraction at your house, and get a lawyer and bring him and the construction company that does the renovation in court.

You even said that if nobody is home then nobody can enter in your apart. They did break that rule and you can sue them for good money I'm pretty sure.

But I'm not a lawyer and never will be so maybe im all wrong lol
Yannos is offline   Reply With Quote