View Single Post
Old August 3rd, 2008, 03:36   #21
Originally Posted by Drache View Post
No Im not talking about sitting and waiting for your target during a game... Im talking about patience waiting for airsoft coming in you've ordered! Im a really bad person for it, if I order something I want it here yesterday! I always order goods and pay for Xpresspost shipping especially if it's coming from across Canada. I've got something that is coming from Quebec and it was shipped regular post which will take just under 2 weeks to get to me
Its the same thing though when I look in the classifieds and spot something I want! I'll send the person a PM and I hate waiting to the point where I'll end up buying it from whomever answers my PM with shipping and payment info faster! I seem to have a pet peeve for people that post classified ads but only log into the forums once every 4 days or once a week.
I know Im addicted....
and now you get a week off ASC... see if you have more patience...

Originally Posted by grimreefer View Post
well don't we all?
-1 the more girlfriends the less time and money for airsoft

Originally Posted by NovaKaynE View Post
Yeah man. I usually get all pissed off because most of the packages have so much tape on them and I can never find my knife so I have to open my closet, dig out my duty belt and get my knife out of its sheath. In the process there are a few profound words from things falling on me, etc etc. None of that went on this day. My mom had to come upstairs and make sure I was still alive cuz she didn't hear any noises out of me for a while, lol. The best thing about UPS fees!
thats a cool story but i had to look at your name to see if you were verfied... you are....

playing with my kid!
arman is offline   Reply With Quote