View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2008, 03:06   #25
Lakonian's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Wherever.
Originally Posted by Dusti69 View Post
you know the m4/m16 type grip with the thumbrest that sticks out? i dunno the exact name of it but i saw it called an spr grip somewhere so thats what i called it

i even googled spr grip and got the exact grips i was talking about
Ah. K.

Well those things are rubbish.
Lakonian is offline   Reply With Quote