View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2008, 02:17   #24
Dusti69's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Huntingdon, PA Helsinki Vampires Forever!
Send a message via Yahoo to Dusti69
you know the m4/m16 type grip with the thumbrest that sticks out? i dunno the exact name of it but i saw it called an spr grip somewhere so thats what i called it

i even googled spr grip and got the exact grips i was talking about
Originally Posted by MillerBRo View Post
dont let the elitist gun snobs who only clicked on your post to thread shit tell you other wise (they are OHHHH so helpful here- they wont offer you any help but will be self rightous pricks cause they are CLEARLY 'pros' who overpaid for their guns roflmao)

Last edited by Dusti69; July 31st, 2008 at 02:19..
Dusti69 is offline   Reply With Quote