View Single Post
Old July 15th, 2008, 10:38   #7
A Total Bastard
Send a message via Skype™ to Blackthorne
Originally Posted by kalnaren View Post
Anyways, this is just my opinion. Feel free to disagree all you want.
And I will ...

I spend allot of time and money going to games. I spend good money on gear. I spend time training with my mates. Between my military commitment (you know what that's like), my job, training in the US etc I usually get less than 5 days a year where I can get to a game/spend time with my wife/family.

When I go to a game, I EXPECT A FUCKING GAME. No some bullshit melodrama and constant handholding/spoonfeeding of mouth breathing miscreants.

When some cheating ASSHAT ruins my game because he is too excited to give a fuck, it's just plain rude, and it pisses me off enough to post up a thread like this. he has wasted my time, my money and my ability to play the game. Yes, it's just a game. But I put allot into it, and expect allot back. That's why I've started to attend private games, and themed Milsim events more. This shit doesn't happen.

adding SOPs and rules and procedures will not in any way solve any cheating problems. Having the host lay down the law and enforce it before the game starts will.

How are the two different?

More to the point, I see hosts "lay down the law" at EVERY game. "Don't cheat" is a rule. "This is what you do if you encounter cheating" empowers people to solve their own problems.

I'm not saying just accept that people cheat -but come on. If asshats don't call hits, just live with it at the moment, and report it when you get the chance. Don't let it distract you from the game.
No. I won't. Or they keep doing and end up ruining it for everyone. I give a shit, and am not that selfish. I want EVERYONE to have a good game and ignoring the issue lets it grow.

Last edited by Blackthorne; July 15th, 2008 at 10:41..
Blackthorne is offline   Reply With Quote