View Single Post
Old July 14th, 2008, 15:28   #90
Long_Bong's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Canada
To make even more sense of out of this, I spoke with the police analys in charge of releasing weapon permit in Quebec. Here is the law down here (at least, provincial wise):

You can own a AK (or any firearm) that was disabled by a certified weapon tech. You don t need a permit, licence, or any document, no need to register it as well. All you need is certificate stating that it was disabled by a qualified weapon tech. But if it shoot stuff (pellet, BB, etc) it become a replica and it illegal... But, if you go to canadian tire, you can get a Crossman pellet pistol that look very real to me... Make no sense...
Long_Bong is offline